- Peacemaker, experienced, caring
- Warm, approachable, compassionate, engaged
- Bright, persistent and loyal
- Always wanting to do her very best
Tammis “gets” what parties are going through, even in amicable family law cases. She assists her clients through their rough patches, encouraging and supporting them through their divorce or other family law issue. She is a creative problem solver who helps parties achieve win/win results.
Tammis works diligently to help her clients reach their optimum solutions, focusing on family, financial and emotional concerns.
- Founding member of Collaborative Law Professionals of Pierce County
- Undergraduate education Connecticut College, graduated with distinction in Psychology, Professional Education Juris Doctor from Seattle University formerly University of Puget Sound, Summa Cum Laude
- Second in her class in law school (out of 232)
- 9th in the country in Judo
Her background in child psychology as a Research Assistant at Yale University has helped Tammis learn many skills that make her a stronger family law attorney.
Tammis believes in giving back to the community that she lives in. Some of the many Boards she has served on include the Greater Tacoma Community Foundation, Fund for Women and Girls, Peninsula Education Foundation and Tacoma Junior League. She is a proud recipient of the Golden Acorn Award bestowed by the PTA.
Tammis has a wide range of interests. She has two grown children. She enjoys time with family and friends, outdoor activities, gardening and reading.